Note: This article is based on Roger's web app, but the steps are the same if you use Roger for your smartphone - the layout just looks a little different.
1. From the Expenses page of your Roger web dashboard, click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the expense you want to delete.
2. Click Delete Bill/Receipt/Credit Note.
3. Confirm that you actually want to delete the expense by clicking Yes, I'm sure.
Once an expense has been deleted, it will no longer appear on your dashboard.
- A bill can not be deleted if payment has been initialized or has already been paid. Therefore, if you add a bill on its due date, be sure to delete it before it is automatically paid.
- When you delete an expense, it is also deleted in any associated integrations.