N.B. This article uses examples from the Roger web app. The steps are the same for the Roger mobile app, the layout just looks a little different!
When you add a bill, it will be automatically be set to pay on the due dated stated on the bill. If you wish to pay a bill before it's due date; you can follow the steps bellow:
1. Select the bill you want to pay before its due date from the ALL tab or UNPAID tab on your dashboard (bills in the PENDING tab are awaiting an action first). In this example, the bill to Zebra Consult is for $971.09 (#9). The original due date is in the future, Sept 24, but we want to pay it right away. Click the Pay Now button:
2. Next, give your final confirmation that you'd like to proceed with immediate payment. Click Pay Now to pay the bill right away, or click Cancel to proceed with the bill's original due date:
3. The bill payment has now been initialized, and will be paid within the next 3-7 days.
- You can click on the bill's Timeline tab to view more details about the bill, such as when it was approved, initialized, and paid.
- Once it has been paid, the bill will be moved from the UNPAID tab to the PAID tab (and will still visible be in the ALL tab). It will be found under the month in which it was actually paid. The bill's status will be changed to Paid.
- You can also change a bill's due date if you do not wish to pay the bill immediately, but would like to schedule it to be paid on a different date than its original due date. Read more about how to change a bill's due date in this article.