With just a few clicks, Roger allows you to export all of your records (vendor, category, etc.) and transactions (bills, bill payments, receipts, etc.) to a .CSV file.
How to do it
1. In Inbox, use filters to define which documents to show, and click Save in the filter window to save your selection.
2. Next, select the documents you'd like to export, and click on the export button in the top right corner (if you'd like to export all documents, just check the box in the top bar that appears when you start cheking boxes).
3. That's it! Roger will now download a .CSV-file directly to your computer.
Which data fields are exported to the .CSV file?
The .CSV file will be divided into columns, each containing one of the following data fields:
- Bill number
- Invoice number
- Payment amount
- issue date
- Due date
- Type (Bill, receipt, credit note)
- Payment source
- Custom lists (classes, payment accounts, locations ..etc)