You can add bills, receipts, and credit notes to Roger in 3 ways:
1. Take a picture of your document with your smartphone
Take a picture of the document (bill, receipt, or credit note) with Roger for iOS or Android. The document will be scanned and visible in your account within minutes. If it's a bill, then after approval, Roger will proceed to pay it on the stated due date with the specified payment method added to your account. As with any bill, you can of course change the payment details in Roger any time before it's been sent for payment.
2. Email your documents to your team's unique RogerAddress
Forward documents yourself, or ask your vendors to send their documents as PDF, JPG or PNG file-attachments directly to your company's unique RogerAddress, which is automatically created when you sign up for Roger. Documents submitted this way will be scanned and appear on your dashboard, the same way as with all your documents.
- Your company has two RogerAddress: one for invoices and credit notes ending in @ pay.roger.ai and one for receipts ending at @ receipt.roger.ai.
3. Add your documents through Roger's web platform
Add a document as a PDF, JPG or PNG file through Roger's web app by clicking Submit Expense on your company's dashboard (the first page you see when you are logged in). You can upload your document by either selecting it from a folder on your computer, or dragging and dropping the file onto the page in your browser.
Note: When you add a credit note to Roger via any of the above methods, you must add it as a bill, then manually change it into a credit note (shown in the image below).
- Learn how to connect your bank account to start paying your bills through Roger in this article.