We've teamed up with Sage Intacct to create an integration that lets our customers sync the vital accounting activities happening in Roger with this sophisticated accounting software, keeping all their financial data in one place.
What does the Sage Intacct integration do?
Roger's integration with Sage Intacct automatically syncs expenses from Roger to Sage Intacct, including vendor invoices and payments:
- When an invoice is submitted to your Roger account, the integration automatically post an AP bill entry in your Sage Intacct account with status Posted. If the vendor isn't already in your vendor list in Sage Intacct, Roger will automatically create it for you.
- When the expense is paid via Roger, the integration automatically updates the AP bill in your Sage Intacct account to Paid.
What data can I sync between Roger and Sage Intacct?
Here's how data flows between Roger and Sage Intacct:
How do I set up the Sage Intacct integration?
1. First, make sure you're logged into Roger. Once you're logged in, click on Integrations on the left side menu.
2. From the overview of Roger's integrations, click on the Learn More button from the Sage Intacct box to go to the integration setup. To set up the integration, click Connect.
3. You'll see a list of the permissions that you need to provide Sage Intacct in order for them to access your data in Roger. Click Allow at the bottom to continue.
4. Click the Add a New integration button to start the integration setup.
5. Next, you'll be prompted to enter your Sage Intacct credentials to access your account, so please log in accordingly.
6. Next, select the accounts you would like to import to Roger (note that in Roger, accounts are referred to as 'categories').
7. Select the default account from your Sage Intacct chart of accounts that will be applied to expenses in Roger when no other account has been selected.
8. Next, select the default payment account that will be applied to your bill payments when no other payment account has been selected.
9. Click Finish to complete the integration setup.
Now you'll be taken back to your Roger account, and can view, edit or rerun the integration setup with Sage Intacct back on the Integrations page.
Sage Intacct FAQ:
How do I disconnect from Sage Intacct?
- Click on the Integrations page, and click on the Sage Intacct box, where it will show Connected status. Click on the Connected button, and you'll be able to view the existing integration that has been set up between Roger and Sage Intacct. Click Remove to disconnect the integration.
What doesn’t the integration do (yet)?
- Roger doesn't sync back the list of invoices you have in Sage Intacct. But rest assured, we are working on it!
When and how does data sync occur?
- When you approve an expense in Roger you'll see a matching invoice entry in Sage Intacct.
- When you pay a bill in Roger you'll see the payment info reflected in Sage Intacct.