In your Roger web app, you'll notice a number of tabs visible in your submitted documents, each of which contains important information. These vary slightly depending on the type of financial document you are looking at, but here's an overview of the primary tabs:
The Attention tab only appears if for some reason you have submitted an expense that requires attention or corrective action.
Under this tab, different messages may appear depending on the issue or required action. For example:
- if an error has been encountered with the integration into your company's ERP system;
- if the document is a duplicate of a previously added document;
- if Roger's AI engine canceled the expense due to a lack of information.
Once you have read a message on the Attention tab and no longer need to see it, simply click the Got it button to the right of the message, and it will disappear. When all messages are marked as understood, the Attention tab will disappear.
The Details tab is the main tab of each document, and is displayed by default when you click on the document in your dashboard. Here you can see and change all the important details of the document:
- The text below the tab summarizes the most important information you need to know about the bill, e.g. when it will be paid or why it has been deleted.
- Payment amount indicates the amount scanned from the document, and can be edited as long as the bill is not paid. If the amount of a bill is edited before the bill is paid, the original amount will remain visible in this view.
- Issue date indicates the date on which the document was issued, which has been scanned by Roger. This date can be edited as long as the bill hasn't been paid.
- Due date indicates the bill's payment due date, which has been scanned by Roger. This date can be edited as long as the bill hasn't been paid.
- Payment method shows the payment method chosen to pay the document, either scanned by Roger, or defined by a default setting. Note: for receipts, this field is selected from a custom list you have created for receipt payment methods.
Note: on receipts, the only date shown in this view is the date on which the payment was made.
The Details tab also displays drop-down menus for categories and for notes, as well as for any additional lists you have created under Lists.
The Timeline tab shows all the events and modifications in the history of the document, when they have taken place, and who was involved:
The following are examples of events that are displayed:
- When the financial document was issued.
- When the financial document was added to Roger.
- When the bill/receipt was paid/marked as paid.
- When a coworker has approved/rejected the financial document.
- When a coworker has added a note to the financial document.
The Payment tab shows the specific payment information for bills that have been paid, or will be paid, through Roger.
Note: this tab is not visible on credit notes and receipts, as Roger does not schedule payments for these documents.
The following fields will appear the Payment tab:
- Type: the payment method selected to pay the bill (via check or ACH)
- From: the payment account in Roger the amount will be (or has been) paid from.
- Biller: the name of the vendor indicated on the document.
- Routing number: the vendor's bank routing number.
- Account number: the vendor's bank account number.
- Memo: a message the vendor receives within their payment - often includes payment details such as bill number.
See this article for more details about the Integrations tab.