1. Download Google Authenticator for your smartphone (or another authenticator app):
2. Log in to your Roger account and go to Settings > Security.
3. Connect your Roger account with the Authenticator app. This can be done in two ways:
- Use the app to scan the QR code.
- Enter the 16 digit code manually (this is your recovery code).
4. IMPORTANT! Keep your recovery code safe.
Please save your 16 digit recovery code, and store it somewhere safe. If your smartphone gets lost or reset, you need this recovery code to access your Roger account again!
5. Generate first six-digit one-time code.
The authenticator app will generate a random six-digit one-time code that you need to access your Roger account. Enter the code in the text box and click Enable 2FA.
That's it! From now on, each time you log in to your Roger account you will be asked to enter both your password and then the randomly generated six-digit one-time code to access the account.