- Click on Coworkers on the left-side menu and then click the Invite coworkers button on the right side of the screen.
2. In the window that opens, you can enter coworker's name and email address under the heading Coworker details. You'll then select the coworker's Roger role among the tabs at the top of the window, as well as the coworker's permission checkboxes in the right side. Permissions and roles can always be adjusted at a later time, which you can read more about here.
Press Save to invite the coworker. The employee will then receive an invitation to the company account in their email. The invitation contains a link directly to the company's account in Roger.
- NB: If the employee is already registered with Roger, we recommend inviting them with the same email address linked to their existing account. Then the coworker will be able to access the company account via their existing login.
3. You will now be able to see that the newly invited coworker is on the list of coworkers:
- If later on you want to change a coworker's information, role or permissions, just click on the three dots on the right side corner of the coworker's name. This will open up the set-up window where you can make these changes.